Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Isaac's Birthday

Isaac (son #2) turned 4 years old on Saturday. What fun! We started with cinammon roll birthday cake - which is really cinammon rolls on a platter with candles and a superman action figure. Yummy! (Especially since Betty Smith made the rolls.) Afterwards, we went to Amarillo - saw our midwife - heard baby Silvey's heartbeat - ran a couple of errands - and went to WONDERLAND. My goodness - we planned for 2 hours and stayed for 4 hours. The weather was perfect - the boys had a blast! I love birthdays - especially at this age - they are so much fun! I'll try to remember to post pictures later when I'm at my home computer.

By the way - I rode two rides - the Scrambler and The Sky Walk. Somewhere since becoming a mom roller coasters have lost their appeal. I hope that the desire will come back when I'm not so responsible for so many lives - we'll see.

No comments: