Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bits and Pieces

Willow slept in a regular bed last night - two days before her first birthday. It was way to soon for this momma to let her last baby move out of the crib. But, after four kids, that crib was on its last leg. So, for her safety, the crib came down and the bed went up. She did great. This afternoon, however, has been another story. She and Benjamin (who share a room) are still in there jabbering and laughing - they should have been asleep about 45 minutes ago. I'm hoping they tire out in a little bit!

Homeschool. Just a quick update. LOVIN' IT! It's so rewarding. And, the relationships that I'm enjoying with my children, and the relationships between my children are hands-down my favorite part. What a blessing!

Doula training. Awesome. I learned SO much - wish I would have known it BEFORE I went through labor four times. But, hopefully, I will be able to help other women as they are going through labor! Let me know if you would like a Doula for your birth!

1 comment:

Leigh Anne said...

Loving your blog posts! Willow in a big bed - OH MY! Can't imagine Nate there...but I understand the necessity of the situation ;)
So excited about your Doula training. Don't know much about Doulas but read a bit prior to my labors. Thought it would be nice, but when mentioning to Michael, his first question....how much does that cost??? Go figure....typical man comment ;) I guarantee if they had to give birth they'd have a Doula, Midwife, 10 nurses, Doctor AND and EPIDURAL!! LOL! We soooo need to get together so we can chat...would love to hear about what you are learning. So excited for ya'!
Blessings!