Friday, July 18, 2008

Time will tell

I just posted our homebirth story - about Benjamin's homebirth. As I did so, I noticed a draft in my post box that was also labeled Home Birth but dated back in February. I read through it and realized I must have written it, but never finished it or published it. It was very interesting to read the two different posts. There are lots of similarities - but some details were different. It's amazing how time can play tricks on your memory. If you have time, I suggest you read the both Homebirth posts and compare.

BTW - I'm not sure why when you save a draft and go back and edit it and publish it later it still posts with the original date...if you know how to change this I'd like to know.

2 comments:

Jessica Lynn said...

Hi Salem!

Jessica here from the bbc hbers group. I enjoyed reading your stories.

I wanted to answer your date question. When you write a post at the bottom it will say "post options". Click that and an extra part of the screen will open. It will say post date and time to your right. You can adjust the date and time there. I hope that makes sense and helps you!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the home birth story!! I checked your blog this AM when I thought about it, but no new posts. But when I checked back - an awesome post!! Thanks for posting & sharing. Very inspiring!